This course is aimed at web developers who need to apply more advanced techniques and comprehensive functionality to their applications using Oracle ADF. The course covers topics that are beyond the scope of Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I, but this second-level ADF course assumes that participants are already familiar with the 11g techniques covered by the first course.
The course takes a practical approach to development, with labs that handle events, ADF BC service interfaces, the use of skins, and the reuse of components. Participants use Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1 throughout.
- Apply company standards to the data model
- Provide Lists of Values (LOV)
- Display dynamically changing data
- Use skins to control the look-and-feel
- Integrate ADF with SOA and WebCenter