The Oracle Database 12c: Administration Workshop will teach you about the Oracle Database architecture. You will discover how to effectively manage an Oracle Database instance, configure the Oracle Network Environment and perform database maintenance.
- Create and manage an Oracle Database Instance.
- Create and manage Storage Structures.
- Configure the Oracle Network Environment.
- Create and manage users.
- Monitor the database and manage performance.
- Learn basic information on backup and recovery techniques.
- Use the Oracle Support Workbench and My Oracle Support to update your Oracle Database software.
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Participate in Hands-On Practices and Demonstrations
Expert instruction and hands-on demonstrations will provide you with real world experience. By engaging in hands-on exercises to reinforce your learning, you'll develop in demand skills to effectively manage an Oracle Database.