This Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration II is a continuation of the Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I course. It trains you how to perform important WebLogic Server administrative tasks, employing best practices that allow you to make the most of your WebLogic applications.
- Upgrade WebLogic products without disrupting client applications.
- Create and use domain templates.
- Deploy shared libraries and applications using advanced deployment techniques.
- Configure advanced JDBC features.
- Create and run WLST scripts.
- Configure and use Coherence*Web and managed Coherence servers.