This Oracle SOA Suite 12c: New Features Ed 1 training teaches you how to use and leverage the features in SOA Suite 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you become familiar with its capabilities.
- Use the Quick Start Installer to create a standalone domain.
- Manage shared design time artifacts using the design-time MDS repository.
- Create a BPEL correlation set with the Correlation Wizard.
- Create templates and subprocesses.
- Configure the REST adapter to access RESTful web services.
- Debug SOA composite applications with the SOA debugger.
- Create a Fault Policy using the Fault Policy Wizard.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deeper understanding of how to make the most of the features of Oracle SOA Suite 12c to ultimately improve your development experience. Beyond learning how to install Oracle SOA Suite 12c using the Quickstart Installer and standalone domain installation, you'll walk away with the ability to use the Application Navigator New Features to better organize the composite application source files and more