This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services training takes a use case driven approach to explain the OSB capabilities of connecting, mediating and coordinating the interaction between different applications and services across a variety of platforms, protocols, and interface technologies. Expert Oracle University instructors discuss OSB as a common infrastructure in support of a broad scale SOA initiative.
- Use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner.
- Implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment.
- Integrate services with legacy systems.
- Enable service level abstraction.
Benefits to You
Taking this course will teach you how to use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner - overcoming the challenges of location transparency, transport protocol mediation, message validation, message routing, message transformation, message enhancement and security in an integration project. Oracle Service Bus can help your enterprise integration without having to write your own integration logic for every application.