This UNIX and Linux Essentials course is designed for users and administrators who are new to the Oracle Solaris 11 and Oracle Linux operating systems. It will help you develop the basic UNIX skills needed to interact comfortably and confidently with the operating system.
- Manage files and directories from the command line to performing remote connections and file transfers.
- Perform more advanced tasks in the Oracle Solaris and Oracle Linux operating systems.
- Use advanced shell features in shell scripts.
- Archive files and perform remote file transfer.
- Use commands within the default shell.
- View and modify file and directory permissions
Benefits to You
Ensure fast, reliable, secure and easy to manage performance. Optimize database workloads, lower IT costs and deliver a higher quality of service by enabling consolidation onto database clouds.
Gain Hands-On Experience
This course will give you intensive, hands-on experience. The end goal is to prepare users and administrators to perform more advanced tasks in the Oracle Solaris and Oracle Linux operating systems.