This Oracle Database: Program with PL/SQL training starts with an introduction to PL/SQL and then explores the benefits of this powerful programming language. Through hands-on instruction from expert Oracle instructors, you'll learn to develop stored procedures, functions, packages and more.
- Conditionally control code flow (loops, control structures).
- Use PL/SQL packages to group and contain related constructs.
- Create triggers to solve business challenges.
- Use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages to generate screen output and file output.
- Create anonymous PL/SQL blocks, functions and procedures.
- Declare PL/SQL Variables.