Oracle Data Integrator is a comprehensive data integration platform that covers all data integration requirements from high-volume, high-performance batch loads, to event-driven integration processes and SOA-enabled data services. Oracle Data Integrator's Extract, Load, Transform (E-LT) architecture leverages disparate RDBMS engines to process and transform the data - the approach that optimizes performance, scalability and lowers overall solution costs.
- Use Oracle Data Integrator to perform transformation of data among various platforms.
- Design ODI Mappings, Procedures, and Packages to perform ELT data transformations.
- Administer ODI resources and set up security with ODI.
- Perform data integration and transformation among various platforms.
- Use the ODI graphical interface to define procedures, packages, and ELT jobs.
- Set up and maintain a secure, multi-user ODI environment.
- Implement Changed Data Capture with ODI.
- Use ODI Web services and perform integration of ODI with SOA.
Benefits to You
Improve performance and reduce integration costs across your organization's heterogeneous systems. Centralize data across databases using your new skills to perform data integration, design ODI Mappings, and set up ODI security.
Implement High-Performance Movement and Transformation
This offering details on how to use Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) 12c to implement high-performance movement and transformation of data among various platforms.
ODI Graphical User Interface
The training covers usage of ODI graphical user interfaces that enable users to access different ODI components and resources that form ODI infrastructure.
Using the graphical interfaces, you create and manage ODI repositories, which store configuration information about the IT infrastructure, the metadata for all applications, projects, models and other ODI artifacts.
ODI Topology, Models, Mappings, and other
You also learn how to create the ODI Topology, organize ODI models and design ODI Mappings, procedures, packages and other objects.
This course is based on Oracle Data Integrator 12c (12.1.2)