The MySQL for Database Administrators enables DBAs and other database professionals to maximize their organization's investment in MySQL. Learn to configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and recoveries, optimize query performance, and configure for high availability.
• Install and configure MySQL Server and client programs
• Recognize the key components of the MySQL architecture
• Manage user accounts and secure your server
• Troubleshoot server slowdowns and other issues
• Backup and recover MySQL database
• Configure and administer a variety of replication topologies