This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Administration training teaches you how to install and configure Oracle Service Bus 12c. Expert Oracle University instructors help you gain hands-on experience administering its different components by using the Service Bus Console and Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Install Oracle Service Bus 12c and initialize a domain and database support.
- Migrate an Oracle Service Bus configuration from staging to production environments.
- Automate Oracle Service Bus tasks using scripts.
- Monitor service bus health.
- Define service level agreements that trigger alerts.
- Configure transport protocols.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop the skills to install, configure and administer a service bus environment to maintain interactions between services and applications. You'll walk away from the course with the ability to manage and maintain services hosted through Oracle Service Bus 12c as well. Develop a deeper understanding of how Oracle Service Bus enables the integration of services that support a variety of different protocols, security policies and service level agreements.