The Business Intelligence on Oracle Cloud training provides step-by-step instructions for creating analyses and dashboards using Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service. You’ll learn how to load data, model data, build and modify analyses and dashboards, while configuring Business Intelligence Cloud Service on mobile.
Learn How To:
- Upload data from external sources
- Explore data through data wrangling and visualizations
- Load data using Data Loader and SQL Developer
- Create and publish data models using Data Modeler
- Explore data using Visual Analyzer
- Build analyses and use views and graphs in analyses
- Administer objects in the catalog
- Troubleshoot issues with data loading, data modeling, analyses and dashboards
- Configure Business Intelligence Cloud Service on Mobile
Benefits to You
Taking this training will empower you with the knowledge and skills to transform your organization’s data into intelligence. With this intelligence, you'll be able to make better business decisions. You'll also be able to provide time-critical, relevant, and accurate insights. This course supports Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud Service.
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.