This Cloud Services Administration training teaches you how to activate and manage Oracle Cloud services using My Account and My Services applications. Whether you take this course in person, in the classroom, or online, you'll walk away with a deeper understanding of how this solution can greatly benefit your business.
Learn How To:
- Use My Account to activate your Oracle Cloud orders
- Create other identity domain administrators or account administrators
- Monitor service usage across identity domains and data centers
- Use My Services to perform advanced administrative functions
- Create users, assign roles and manage passwords
- Customize dashboards and create service instances
- Configure alert rules to monitor metrics
- Export metric data for a specific identity domain
- Activate different types of services
- Perform other monitoring functions related to the services they activate
Benefits to You
By taking this lecture-only seminar, you'll empower yourself as a Cloud administrator with enough Oracle Cloud administration knowledge to activate, manage, and monitor Oracle Cloud services and users in your company.